Saturday, February 6, 2016

"Opinion Overload"

Hi guys! How are you? I hope you're doing great!

Just two days ago, the pop-punk band from Montreal, Simple Plan, released a brand new single from their upcoming new album Taking One For The Team, called Opinion Overload - with its music video aswell. Their fifth album is coming out February 19th, which is coming very soon! 

This new single reminds me of songs from their earlier albums, such as Shut Up! and You Don't Mean Anything, in the sense that the topics are very similar, but at the same time they're different. I'm not saying this as a bad thing, actually it's the opposite, since Simple Plan's songs like these are my favorite ones. Songs about doing whatever you want to without giving a damn about what others think are not only typical pop-punk songs, but also catchy and awesome! 

I personally enjoyed this song pretty much and the resemblance with their older stuff is something I was kind of missing and I'm glad that it seems like it's back! Furthermore, it seems like I'm not the only one who thinks this way, since I've seen that it's got a great fan response. What about you? What do you think about their new single? 

1 comment: