Sunday, August 2, 2015

MadCraft

Hey there!

Today, I'm going to review another band! This time, I'm going to talk to you about 'MadCraft'. They're a power pop-punk band from Finland, formed in 2010. 

With Tom Nuorivaara in the vocals and guitar, Juho Rinne in vocals and guitar as well, Otto Uotila in drums and vocals, and Jesse Mäläskä in bass and vocals; this band brings us to the beginnings of pop-punk with their sound. 

I first heard about this band after finding Otto's drum covers of songs by All Time Low and Blink-182. I really enjoyed them and started checking stuff from their YouTube channel. After checking the covers out, I decided to check out their original stuff, which definitely was a good choice! 

The band has released two EPs, an acoustic album and several singles. They have released nine music videos, and early this year they released a new single called "Please Return My Heart".

If you like bands such as Blink-182, All Time Low, Boys Like Girls, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte... then it's a must for you to check out this band, you won't be disappointed! These four guys form such a talented band, with also very funny videos which seem from the 00's (something I really miss).

No comments:

Post a Comment