Sunday, November 23, 2014

"Where Would We Be Now"

Hey there! How are you guys doing? I hope you all are doing well :) 
So, today, I was listening to "Where Would We Be Now" by Good Charlotte, and I started thinking about the song, and I thought that it'd be a good idea to write a post about it. 
I really like this song, it's so beautiful. That piano and that sound fits the lyrics pretty well. 
But, as usual, I'll talk about the lyrics more. 
Don't you ever wonder how your life would be like if something small had been different? Don't you ever wonder how everything would be like if you had made a different decision? Don't you ever wonder how it would be if you hadn't met someone or if you had met someone before? 
I'm beating around the bush, and I'm sorry about that. I know I'm not talking about what the song itself might mean, but I'm talking about what it makes me think about, what it makes me feel, so I guess it's not that wrong. 
"I keep my true thoughts locked", I think that most of us do that sometimes. I do that most of the time. For me, it's what I've been doing for my whole life, so it's not something weird. And I guess that some of you have been doing that too, even though it's not really the best thing to do. 
Now coming back to the song, the song is about that, it's about a relationship and wondering what the relationship would be like if things had been different in the past. 
So what do you think? What do the lyrics make you feel? What do you think about when you listen to the song? 
Below I'm posting the song so you can give it a listen: 


No comments:

Post a Comment