Thursday, November 27, 2014

Jannik Brunke

Hello there! Today I decided to talk about a solo artist. He's called Jannik Brunke, and he's a 18-years-old musician from Germany. He plays covers on YouTube, but he also has original songs. He plays the guitar, the piano, the bass, the drums, and sings (I don't know if he plays any instrument more). His covers are totally amazing, and so are his originals! I love the ones in English, and the ones in German are cool too, but I can't understand a thing honestly... maybe I get to learn some German listening to Jannik's music ;) I'd consider his music some sort of energic pop, which is pretty good. Although his music started fitting more into a pop punk style! You can notice that style in the song "Stay or Go". That's the song I'm posting below for you guys to give him a listen. It's actually my favorite song by him, it's a really cool song in my opinion. It reminds me of some of my favorite pop punk songs somehow, and since pop punk is one of my favorite music subgenres, that's absolutely awesome.
So you can check it out and tell me what you think of it: 

No comments:

Post a Comment