Saturday, November 29, 2014

End of November's news!

Hey guys! What's up? I'm here to bring you some news that you might be interested to hear about!
A few days ago, the pop punk band Simple Plan played live in the Simple Plan Foundation a new song from their 5th album. The song is called 'Boom'. The style kind of follows the style of their last album, 'Get Your Heart On!', what do you think of it? Below you can listen to it; I loved it, what about you?


On the other hand, the post-hardcore/metalcore band 'Vidiam' released their song "Change The Fate". They're not very known, but they're amazing, and so is their song. I loved it, you should definitely give it a try! Below you can check it out: 


And, to finish, I wanted to tell you about a new YouTube channel that you might be interested about, called 'My Digital Escape'. It's a YouTube channel where some well-known youtubers such as BryanStars, Johnie Guilbert, Austin Jones (singer), Alex Ramos (viner), Kyle David Hall, Jordan Sweeto and Alex Dorame, will upload a video each youtuber one day a week! It's pretty rad, below I'm posting the very first video of it below so you can check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment