Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Suicide Awareness Day

Hello guys! Well, today I'm writing a deep post, not about bands or anything like that. Today it's 10th September, and as some of you know I guess, it's suicide awareness day. So, I guess I should talk about it today. 
This goes to whoever is reading this:
I don't know you. I don't know if you're a happy person or not. I don't know if your life is perfect or if it's a mess. I don't know what's going on your mind, or what you think about when you're all alone. I don't know how much time you've been fighting, or if you think it's time to give up. 
Let me tell you something. I know this is what everyone says and stuff, but it gets better. I'm not saying it just to make you feel good or anything; I'm saying it because it's true. Everyone says it, but they say it because it's true. Now all you see is darkness, and pain makes you think that it will never get better, but that's not true. If you give up now, you'll never see it get better. You won't have the chance to see how much people care about you and love you (because they really do, although you can't see it). You won't have the chance to be happy again, and you deserve to be happy again. You deserve to get better, you deserve to see it get better, you deserve to live and to be happy. But you can't get any of that without fighting. We all have things to fight, and, you're not alone. Even if you think you're the only one who feels that way, that's not true. You're hiding all the pain you're gonig through, but so are a lot of people. So don't you ever think you're alone in this, because you're not. And there's a lot of people who want to help you, they're willing to listen and to be by your side in this. It's okay to ask for help, it's the best thing you can do if you're having a hard time. So, don't be afraid to ask for help, you'll receive a lot of support and with help you'll get through this. And, if for any reason you don't find anyone to help you, you can always contact with me. I'm always here, and, I'm not a therapist or anything, but I'll always try my best to help. You can contact me on twitter: @bandskeepalive; tumblr: bandskeepalive.tumblr.com & in Ask.FM: ask.fm/bandskeepalive. Or even write a comment here or whatever. Stay strong, and, please, don't give up. Find small reasons to live and small things that make you happy and never let them go. When you feel like giving up, remember we're here for you, you're not alone. Remember that someone out there cares about you <3
I hope you liked this post, and thank you for reading it! I'll write a post saying reasons to live soon too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment