Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Sleeping With Sirens' new song!

Hey there guys! I'm here to tell you all something that I hope brightens your day as it brightened mine :) The post-hardcore band Sleeping With Sirens has played live a new song called "Kick Me", for which they have shot a video a few days ago, so I hope that soon we will be able to see it and listen to the studio version of the song! They performed it at Reading Festival in the U.K., below you can watch a video of the whole set, where it is played. "Kick Me" starts at 28' 11''. In my opinion, the song is totally amazing, and really catchy, I can't wait to hear the studio version! What about you? What do you think of it? Let me know below in the comments ;)

2 comments:

  1. I live this band and it's great someone talk about they into a blog. It's hard to find another person who loves the same band than you. Thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking your time to read it and comment! ^-^

      Delete