Wednesday, August 13, 2014

"My Dear"

Hey there! I've got some news that you'd probably like to hear! Matty Mullins (singer and screamer of Memphis May Fire) is going to release a solo album! And, yesterday, it was released his first single off the album: "My Dear".  The album is already on pre-order, and it's called Matty Mullins. Also there's a lot of merch available that you might like to get. The album will be available the 23th of September of this year! I've already listened to the single "My Dear", and it's totally amazing! The sound is actually really different than the one of Memphis May Fire, but it's still great! You definitely should give it a listen ;) So, below I'm posting the lyric video below so you can listen to it and also tell me what you think. Also I'm posting a photo in which you'll read everything Matty Mullins has said about the album: 


No comments:

Post a Comment