Thursday, July 3, 2014

Warped Tour & Battle Of The Bands

Hey there! So, as I wrote in a post before, Warped Tour has started, and I decided to write telling you some of the bands/artists which were in the "Battle Of The Bands" and are going to play in there. 
I am not going to talk about all the bands that are playing because that would be pretty annoying, but I will mention the bands I like the most of the ones in the "Battle Of The Bands" which are playing. 
Amasic, pop-punk band from Montreal, plays the 5th July in Montreal. Congratulations, guys, you deserve it :)
SayWeCanFly, an acoustic artist from Ontario, plays in Toronto, the 4th July. Congratulations, Braden, you deserve it :)
A Breakaway, a rock band from Los Angeles, played in Pomona, the 20th June. Congratulations, guys, you deserve it :) I hope you enjoyed it there!
Also congratulations to all the bands that have played there & going to play there soon! Especially I congratulate the ones I have mentioned because I listen to their music often and I know they do deserve it and have worked hard for this, so hope you guys enjoy!
Below I'm posting a video that Braden Barrie (SayWeCanFly) posted in his channel recently:

No comments:

Post a Comment