Thursday, July 3, 2014

"Sunrise" Acoustic

Yesterday, the rock band Our Last Night (I talked in a previous post about their last work) released the second official video from Oak Island Acoustic: "Sunrise". The song is my favorite one from the album, whether it is the acoustic or the normal version of it, and what I think of the video is this.
The song is completely beautiful in the original version, but the acoustic version from it makes it even more beautiful. That background in the beach and that piano and guitar and those voices of Trevor and Matt acoustic made the song one of the most beautiful acoustic performances I have ever listened to. I also loved how much emotion they put into the song. I recommend you to give the video a watch, you will not regret it ;)
Below you can watch the video, I hope you like it: 

No comments:

Post a Comment